- N’Golo Kante has just a year left on his current
deal with Chelsea
- The midfielder has been an integral figure in the
Blues’ dressing room since joining them in 2016
- About three top European clubs including Real
Madrid and Barcelona are looking to sign him
- Series of injuries have kept him sidelined for the
better part of the currently suspended season
Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante reportedly has no plans of dumping the Blues when the summer transfer window reopens unless the club decides to offload him.
Kante has built a reputation as one of the finest Premier League midfielders, attracting interest from top European clubs including Barcelona, Paris
Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.
PSG have for long looked to sign Kante, but the World Cup-winning star is understood to be
reluctant to return to France.
The former Leicester star is further thought not to be keen with a switch to Madrid as he is afraid he could end up playing second fiddle to Casemiro.
- Newcastle United takeover deal threatened as BeINSports ‘make piracy claim’ to Premier League
- N’Golo Kante: Chelsea midfielder unwilling to leave Stamford Bridge amid Barcelona interest
- Ibrahimovic is more respected than the president of Sweden, Says Dominic Chatto
- Oliseh gives conditions for possible Super Eagles return
- The 10 Premier League Records Liverpool Could Break This Season