- Twenty percent of those that visited a primary health centre designated for sample taking to test Lagosians for coronavirus tested positive for the disease
- The disclosure was made by a medical officer at the centre, Doctor Ubani, when Legit TV visited
- She says test results are released 48 hours after they have been conducted
One of the primary health centres designated for sample taking to test Lagosians for coronavirus has said the results of 20% of those that came to
the centre came out positive.
According to her, over 150 people have so far been tested at the centre. Doctor Ubani, a medical officer at the centre made the disclosure when Legit TV visited the centre recently.
She said the process has been smooth since the centre started testing Lagosians for the deadly
disease, adding that test results are released 48 hours after they have been conducted.
- ‘Forbidden’: UAE declares congregationalRamadan prayers ‘haram’ amidcoronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: Lagos increases health workers’ hazard allowance to N25,000
- Newcastle United takeover deal threatened as BeINSports ‘make piracy claim’ to Premier League
- N’Golo Kante: Chelsea midfielder unwilling to leave Stamford Bridge amid Barcelona interest
- CoronaVirus: Lokomotiv Moscow defender dies during training