- Lagos has announced an increment in the hazard allowance of the state health workers who are tackling coronavirus pandemic
- It was a show of gratitude as Governor Sanwo- Olu increased the allowances from N5,000 to N20,000
- Lagos also commended the health workers for their “doggedness and enthusiasm towards duty in all health facilities state-wide”
In the spirit of patriotism and gratitude, the Lagos state government has increased the hazard allowance of the state health workers tackling Covid-19 pandemic from N5,000 to N20,000.
According to Daily Trust, Governor Babajide Sanwo-
Olu gave the approval for the increment on the allowance as Lagos intensifies efforts in the battle against coronavirus.
According to reports the increment was done to motivate the state health workers who have been at the forefront in the efforts towards fighting the
Hakeem Muri Okunola, Lagos head of service, who made the announcement, described the gesture as an incentive to health officers which will hopefully
increase their “doggedness and enthusiasm towards duty in all health facilities state-wide.
- ‘Forbidden’: UAE declares congregationalRamadan prayers ‘haram’ amidcoronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: Lagos increases health workers’ hazard allowance to N25,000
- Newcastle United takeover deal threatened as BeINSports ‘make piracy claim’ to Premier League
- N’Golo Kante: Chelsea midfielder unwilling to leave Stamford Bridge amid Barcelona interest
- CoronaVirus: Lokomotiv Moscow defender dies during training